PSA Groupe is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry. We are currently looking for a Digital Business Analyst, to join our Digital Factory based in Amsterdam. The Digital Factory is an unique entity for PSA that is providing expertise and support to the 4 brands in Belgium and in the Netherlands. The Digital Factory consists of four teams (Media, Customer Engagement Center, Data and Performance, Content and CRM). The Digital Factory is a center of excellence, with high ambition to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the brands when it comes to Digital and CRM.
6 months from June 2019
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on and well-organised intern who wants to support the digital analytics team in many ways and has the possibility to do research. It is a full-time internship for a minimum period of 6 months, available from 3rd June 2019.
- You report on marketing campaigns for Peugeot, Citroen, and DS, for the whole Benelux, through Google Analytics.
- You monitor on a daily basis the digital performance in a pro-active way and inform your stakeholders depending on the situation
- You help the marketing managers to make decision thanks to well-structured reports.
- You optimise the customer journey and conversion rates on our websites.
- You have the freedom to propose new solutions, new working processes and work on it
- You are currently a Master's student in Business Management, Economics or Marketing.
- You see yourself as an analyst who would love to take on complex challenges during his/her internship:
- You can use Excel in your sleep, are well acquainted with Word and Power Point and ideally have experience in Google analytics.
- You feel comfortable when you are independently driving projects forward and can autonomously achieve our goals.
- You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working together with several stakeholders.
- You have experience in developing websites/digital marketing/tagging processes (preferred/not mandatory).
- You have excellent English language skills, and perhaps speak a little bit of French or Dutch.
What you can expect from us:
- Boredom is not welcome at PSA! Something new happens every day!
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- A Manager who will support you, coach you and will do his best to help you progress
- A 1-month handover with your predecessor and a welcome pack to make sure you on-board in the best way as possible
- A low hierarchical system that makes it easy to learn from the directors
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, no ties.
- An intern fee
Are you ready to join our team and see what we can do together? We'd love to hear from you!
Tell us why you're perfect for this job!
Send your application including resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org