PSA Groupe is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry. We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager / Assistant Media Manager in the Netherlands, to join our Digital factory based in Amsterdam. The Factory is an unique structure created over three years ago. Its ambition is to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the 3 brands (Peugeot, Citroen and DS Automobiles) when it comes to data driven digital marketing, social media, media management and CRM.
- Deliver the best in class social media and content performance to the brands of PSA NL, based on strong management of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin) and refined International and local content strategy. Work closely with the social media agency, manage the (external) community managers and steer on KPI’s (interaction rate, followers, engagement, brand activity and reach on the web) in quality and quantity.
- Execute a flawless media administration, creating PO numbers and follow-up on continues flowchart updates. Work with the media agency on a day-to-day basis to ensure budget management and financial reportings are accurate and according to accounting principles.
Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobiles in the Netherlands
- Excellent project management skills
- Solid understanding of online and offline planning
- Able to multitask in a hectic just-in-time environment
- Love to work with and achieve deadlines
- Drive to keep your skills up to date in a fast changing industry
- Proactive, enthusiastic and always looking for improvements
- Data driven performance mindset with an analytic eye for details
- Independent and autonomous with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Experience and knowhow of (branded) content and social influencers
- Creative in copy and visual storytelling, with good writing/translating skills
- Good social skills, able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Effective and efficient in administrative coordination
- Experienced in managing external agencies
- Team player with a sense of humor
- Define the social media strategy of the brands in close cooperation with the marketing teams, per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin).
- Manage Social media agency to ensure flawless and in time execution of the strategy and (inter) national content calendar according to set targets.
- Translate brand activities into content and implement posting calendar received by HQ
- Reporting and analyzing results and think about how to improve them, to feed the brands with the social media activity (“voice of the customer”, what’s “hot” online, AB testing
- Initiate and maintain interaction with the online community of the brand
- Manage the relationship with bloggers, develop activations and (influencer) campaigns to maximize earned media from bloggers, in close contact with the brands PR managers.
- Manage the social media boosting budgets (non advertising budgets)
- Operate in close contact with the brands marketing teams, PR managers and customer services
- Pick up and manage digital projects
- Ensure financial reporting and budget controls/forecasts are issued accurately and on time
- Manage the media budget approval process in line with the approved flowcharts and plans
- Create PO numbers for all media buying in SAP
- Check, distribute and file all weekly flowcharts, (digital) media reportings, evaluations, spotlists and procurations
- Assisting the media manager with organizing meetings with large groups
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3 years experience at a social media, creative or media agency
- Proven expertise and saviness needed in the main social media channels and content marketing
- Experience with: SAP, Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CRM would be a big benefit
- Required: fluency in English and Dutch language
- French language would be a bonus
Are you the person we are looking for and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? And are you looking for a challenging position in a friendly team? Do not hesitate and send your letter of motivation with current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to Application Projectmanager Social Media / Assistant Media Manager